Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Wardrobe Memories


"Aunt Gwen's Skirt"


This was an immediate and easy choice. I love this skirt and it is always fun to wear. But what I hadn't realised until I started to write was that this skirt stood out for more reasons than I first thought. 



This is totally inspired by the photographic project, The Memory of My Wardrobe by Ida Taavitsainen, and the stories hidden in our wardrobes. If you would like to share, please send me a link to your blog post (or your photo and story).  All "Wardrobe Memories" can be found here.




4 comments :

  1. That's beautiful, Lois! I love the zigzag pattern of red and purple--an unforgettable outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful skirt! ...and touching memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the skirt stands out all right!
    Actually this skirt is not out of fashion at all... the neon colors and the maxi lengths are all back again! Another lovely precious story … thanks Lois!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Lois...here you go
    http://fabriquefantastique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...